ST. LAURENT ROTHENBERG 2010
- > Grape: St. Laurent Rothenberg
- > Vineyard and soil: Rothenberg; Gravelly, red loam soil with lime-rich
- > Harvest: Early October
- > Fermentation: Fermentation at 30-32°C; 14 days on the skins
- > Vinification: 10 months in new French oak barriques
- > Alcohol: 12.9%vol
- > Residual sugar: 1.7g/l
- > Acidity: 5.1g/l
- > Description: Intense ruby-garnet with dark violet reflexes, strong aroma full of dark fruit (blackberries), a hint of coffee, very full and concentrated on the palate, long finish
- > Recommended with: Ideal with hearty meat dishes made with delicate spices, as well as mature cheeses
- > Serving temperature: 16-18°C.
- > Ideal maturity: 2014-2022.