PINOT NOIR 2015
- > Grape: Pinot Noir
- > Vineyard and soil: Gravelly loam soil with lime-rich subsoil
- > Harvest: End of September to early October
- > Fermentation: Fermentation on the skins in steel tanks at 27-29°C, followed by biological acid reduction
- > Vinification: in used French oak barriques
- > Alcohol: 13.3%vol
- > Residual sugar: 1.1g/l
- > Acidity: 5.1g/l
- > Description: Ruby-garnet, intense nose of raspberries, haws and spices, very expressive flavour with an elegant and long finish
- > Recommended with: Ideal with hearty meat dishes made with delicate
spices, as well as mature cheeses.
- > Serving temperature: 16-18°C.
- > Ideal maturity: 2016-2020