GRÜNER VELTLINER -
ALTE REBEN 2016
- > Vineyard and soil: Carnuntum region, loess
- > Age of Vines: up to 35 years
- > Harvest: End of October by multiple manual selection of the ripest grapes
- > Fermentation: Fermentation in steel tanks at 20°C
- > Vinification: In steel tanks on the fine lees
- > Alcohol: 13.9%vol
- > Residual sugar: 2.6g/l
- > Acidity: 5.3g/l
- > Description: yellow-green, spicy and compact nose, exuding a great ripeness, incredibly concentrated on the palate with a very long finish.
- > Recommended with: Ideal with veal, various lamb dishes and Asian dishes; intended as a companion for just about any occasion.
- > Serving temperature: 12°C.